SHOUT HERE

28 September 2011

✿...AN AMBITION...✿

Once upon a time, a mom ask her daughter about her ambition and she says,


"I want to be a DOCTOR, mom."


She was 8 years old, then. As the age increases, her child ambition keep CHANGING. Until when she was 19 years old, she TOLD her mom this.


"Mom, do you still REMEMBER you used to ASK me what I wanna be in FUTURE?”


and her mom said,


"Yes, sweetheart. I remember. Why sweetheart?”


Her daughter reply back,


"Mom, I’ve CHANGE my MIND. I used to say I wanted to be a doctor, a lawyer, a teacher, an architecture, etc. But now, I JUST want to be a HUMAN, mom. A right MUSLIM WOMAN just like Khadijah and Aisyah r.a. I just want to be them, mom..:)"


and the mom said, “INSYA-ALLAH..Aminnnn♥”


Haslinda Alias




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Follow my page

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | cheap international calls